I think I have the some of the weirdest reading habits known to humanity. *laughing at myself and crying happily in satisfaction*
I jumped on The Reading Habits Tag on Booktube and tagged myself in it since I was not tagged by anyone. I however made sure I tagged quite a number of my booktube friends so they could answer the questions.
I had a great time filming and answering questions on my reading habits. It’s a lovely way for other booktubers and book lovers to get to know you better. The questions I answered from the tag are:
- Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
- Bookmark or random piece of paper?
- Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
- Do you eat or drink while reading?
- Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
- One book at a time or several at once?
- Reading at home or everywhere?
- Reading out lout or silently in your head?
- Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
- Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
- Do you write in your book?
- When do you find yourself reading? Morning, afternoon, evening, whenever you get the chance or all the time?
- What is your best setting to read in?
- What form do you prefer? Audiobook, E-book or physical book?
- Do you have a unique habit when you read?
So if you have ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes of all these books I read, then by all means, enjoy the video below: